1) Waking up only to discover that your alarm didn't wake you up but your intuition did.
2) Your hair decided it wants to be an independent diva, therefore, resulting in a bad hair day.
3) Having to unroll your socks that keep falling into your shoe.
4) Undies with a weak elastic that you knew you should've thrown away that time before but forgot.
5) Having to ask yourself "Did I put on deodorant?" only to find that no you did not.
6) Running behind and can't make it to the gas station in time.
7) Tire blow out on the freeway and there isn't a cop that cares enough to stop and help you out.
8) Not enough juice in you cell battery? Ok. How about it dies right as you're stranded on the freeway.
9) You get a call from a long distant relative asking you to buy a minute card for their phone only to find that you accidentally brought the wrong brand, blew $25 because the store doesn't give refunds on card purchases, and now have to buy the one they asked you for.
10) Come home trying to get cozy with your computer only to discover your network doing its own thing and doesn't want to connect to the internet.
If these tips didn't work, then I've failed you as a blogger.