Saturday, September 17, 2011

The Funny Thing is...


The funny thing about exercising is that you got to keep doing it, otherwise the body starts to look like the blob.

My body isn't what it was when I was teenager. I was like a snake. Back then I could eat something one day and be good for the next few days and have food not even cross my mind. With me being in my 20s, my body is running on a whole new operating system. If I hear or feel one grumble in my belly, I'm all over the kitchen like a scouring mouse. I'm in the fridge, I'm in the freezer, I'm in the pantry, and I won't stop until I find something to shove down my throat.

I love my body. It's just that sometimes I feel like a fatty when the PMS rolls around because then I'm all bloated like the Michelin man. Then in the back of my head I'm thinking, "I love food too much to be anorexic. Food is too damn expensive to be bulimic, and I hate routine enough to workout every single day of my life."

So the funny thing is...Ugh! Eff it. The whole "weight" thing is overrated.   

I'm going to Outback Steakhouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be a stranger. Leave me comments so I can feel important! :)