Wednesday, September 7, 2011

My Thighs Hate Me


"No pain no gain" they say. I say, "Shut the fuck up. My thighs are on fire."

In efforts to getting myself skinny by September 18th, I've been doing everything in my power to shed my girth, like: eliminating processed sugars, fried foods, drinking nothing but iced water and hot teas, eating healthier and lighter. You get the drill. Then there's the treadmill that's doing me in.

Working out on the treadmill is fine. Working out on the treadmill is great. It's only when all is said and done is when I'm in trouble. Fermentation is what's wrong with me. According to Answers.com  my body isn't "awesome". And when the body isn't "awesome" the muscles get tired setting in for fermentation. The body releases lactic acid giving it the energy it needs therefore giving the body the sore feeling. I can't begin to tell you where I am on the pain scale. All I can say is that I have a really hard time climbing stairs. I have to literally get down and crawl on my hands and knees. My thighs alone won't take me. Then there's the whole sitting down/getting up thing. That has all been thrown out the window. Imagine trying to get in and out of your car and immediately becoming hesitant because the pain is so intense. Or better yet, using the little ladies room. That alone has become an adventure in itself. Fermentation is a bitch.

The crazy thing about all this is that my toes are in pain too. I don't even wanna know why they hurt. All I know is that I have eleven days left to lose an inch off my waist and hips. I'm excited for when I get to say, "buh bye" to my girth and "hello" to my sexy!

Let's get it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be a stranger. Leave me comments so I can feel important! :)