Monday, April 30, 2012

So Many Words!

OMG! Where do I start?

Ok so. My last post was definitely over a month ago. I was getting everyone up to speed on my whereabouts until...dun dun dun...my ever so reliable pink flamingo Dell Inspiron 1525 laptop decided to play a nasty trick on me and I've been forever exiled from my own island of peace not too long after I posted that post. Needless to say, the boyfriend and I set out to Best Buy two weeks after that horrendous event and purchased the New iPad thinking that would solve all of our temporary computer woes. We were wrong. Our tablet didn't give us nearly as much satisfaction as a real computer does, so two weeks after living in ruins (which would set us at yesterday) Amare and I set out to Best Buy, the media store of great possibilities once again, to exchange what we both called a disappointment. Now we're both proud parents of an HP Pavilion g series laptop. I can tell that this is going to be the beginning of a beautiful relationship!

Estranged blogger no more. I'm baaaaack again, y'all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be a stranger. Leave me comments so I can feel important! :)