- As a child I always wanted to become a Planeter following in the footsteps of Captain Planet. I was a huge fan.
- My favorite color is purple because I never wanted to be like anyone nor did I want anyone to be like me.
As my aunt Leigh and I were playing dolls (she's two years older than me, by the way) I announced to her that my favorite color was pink. She shouted out that her favorite color was pink too, immediately prompting me to change my favorite color to purple because as a four year old, purple was a hideous color and no one would ever like it in a million years. So that's what I did, leaving her to like pink and me to marry purple because Purple and I are quite an item these days.
- Moscato is my favorite wine. Read here for details. There's a funny story of how I consumed my first alcoholic beverage at the age of nine. Blame my cousin for that premature exposure.
- When I was in 8th grade I would tell all my classmates that I would own a white tiger when I was in my 20's. Do I own a white tiger? No. But I will own a white cat when I get my own apartment.
- Right handed. But can also write with the left hand.
- I love the 3's times tables and any number divisible by 3.
- Favorite numbers are: 3, 9, 12, 18, 21, 24, and 32 (4x8).
- I used to play an old computer game called Chip's Challenge. I starting playing in the 5th grade (1995-1996). It wasn't until the summer of 2001 that I got really serious with it. I played from sun up to sun down. The game had 149 levels. I skipped most of them because I copied the level codes from the internet.
- Everyone says I act like my mom, sound like my mom, and have my moms manuisums. As a teenager, I would be offended by these remarks because, once again, I didn't want to be like anyone else and I would blurt out, "I look like me!" or "I sound like me!" or..yeah. That's pretty much it. Now that I'm older I embrace the likenesses. I'm just a better version of her. Haa! :)
- I have a wacky sense of humor.
- I want to name my first daughter after me. My real name is Kristi. I want to give my daughter Christee as her middle name.
- I like sad songs for some odd reason. And I'm a happy-go-lucky type person. Oxymoron, right?
- I can burp on command. A little trick I picked up in the 3rd grade.
- Beyonce' is my favorite entertainer of all time.
- I want to rule the internet like: The Bitchy Waiter and Allie Brosh of Hyperbole in a Half. I actually look up to them. I wish they would acknowledge my existence! >:(
- I never know what day is, considering how I work two jobs. I wake up and go. That's my motto.
- I think the iPhone 4 is the greatest thing to ever be invented!
- I was once a Vegan for four months and I loved the lifestyle! Can't wait to get back to it 100%. I've been on and off for the past month or so.
- I'm not like other chicks. I don't want a wedding. I just wanna run off to Vegas with my man and do the damn thing; gamble, and get chocolate wasted at the same time.
- I used to play Mario 3 and Tekken 3 until I had blisters on my thumbs. I was a hardcore gamer back in the day.
- Despite having the smallest purse known to mankind, I still have trouble finding what I need.
- I can recite the alphabet backwards. True story.
- I don't wanna blog anonymously anymore. Game Over!
For more randomness about yours truly, visit this post: 25 Random Facts