2. I'm a random person. Hence the title.
3. I still enjoy watching cartoons.
4. I absolutely hate bad grammar and misspelled words.
5. My birthmark looks like the American Eagle.
6. When I was preschool age I used to get a plastic grocery bag, puncture holes on the bottom of it, and use the handles as shoulder straps to wear as overalls. LMAO. Yes. I was a very imaginative child.
7. Starting from day one of High School (Sep 1999) until my High School graduation (June 2003) I made a promise to myself that I would put any change I had left over into my change jar. Over that span of four years, I saved over $60.00 worth of change. I had about $20.00 or $30.00 worth of Quarters.
8. I've written in a journal/diary for every year since 1999.
9. I had my baby tooth extracted two years ago...
10. ...Hell! I've had two teeth extracted two years ago and one extracted last year.
11. I still sleep with a teddy bear. His name is Bear-Bear. The story of how this came to be was in 2003. I got a little curious. I said to myself, "I don't understand what the big deal is about little kids and their stuffed animals. Why can't they sleep without them?" And so, one day I took my bear down from where he was and I slept with him that night. Ironically enough, I liked it and I haven't slept without him since.
12. I'm deathly afraid of live fish. If they're behind glass, that's all fine and dandy. But If I have to remove one from the tank or feel one brush up against me in a lake I will freak!
13. I'm 12 years older than my brother. I call him my little big brother because he towers over me.
14. I hate Texas. It's too big. The next time I take a road trip I will make sure I avoid Texas at all cost.
15. My favorite author is Trista Russell and we're friends on Facebook. It's really her. We used to be friends on MySpace when I had the account and she once gave me her email address.
16. I've never flown in an airplane.
17. I would love to donate to St. Jude Children's Hospital.
18. I would love to help build for Habitat for Humanity.
19. Independents Day and Thanksgiving are my two favorite Holiday's.
20. I absolutely love cake!
21. I don't understand how people can spend ten minuets or more in the shower. I take five minutes or less; Get in, get out, and get on with my day.
22. I love watching documentaries.
23. I love watching documentaries on PBS.
24. I can't make a pancake to save my life.
25. My headband collection is way bigger than my shoe collection.
Keep the cycle going. List 25 Random Facts, habits, or goals about yourself. It's not as easy as it looks. I'll tell you that.