Sunday, January 16, 2011

Guess who's bizack!


Seeing as how I wrote my last blog nearly three years ago it looks like I have a lot to live up to.

Let's do a little updating, shall we? Well, since my last post, I must say that I do not spend a huge part of my day writing anymore. Why you ask? Well because I was unemployed at the time and since I found a job two months after posting Passion all of my focus has been on making money. And to add, my pink and purple Bic Velocity pen died; can't find them in stores anymore.

That whole making cakes for my friends promise never happened. It turns out that I forgot about the promise until I coincidentally rediscovered my BlogSpot account two days ago.

I ended up not going to Le Cordon Bleu Culinary Arts School. Turned out that the tuition was sky high and I didn't have a co-signer. So I had to scrap that plan and go back to the drawing boards. What I did end up doing was going to school for Dental Assisting in March 2009. I graduated March 2010 with a 3.7 GPA. Not bad. I must pat myself on the back for that. Job well done, self. Finding a job as a Dental Assistant *clearing throat* is another story. We'll have to recap on that later.

My dreams of opening my own bakery/pastry shop has been changed to opening up my own restaurant. I figure that since I love food and food loves me that we all should get into business together. And seeing as how I'm a work rebel and that I don't like to working for others, I think that this will be a match made in heaven.

MySpace. Haa! Who's on there anymore? Anyways, I ended up deleting that profile and moved on with a monogamous relationship with Facebook. I'm too much of an adult to be caught dead on that site.

Welp. That's about all for now. Stay tuned for what's next. This blogging thing will get better. Promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be a stranger. Leave me comments so I can feel important! :)