Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Kenny wants to give Krissy a Baby

Date: August 10, 2011
Original Entry: In my journal

It's no secret that I want a baby. I've only been writing about it for several years. Several. Several years. Well, the time has come, my little friends. Kenny wants to give Krissy a baby. And that ain't no secret either.
I'll be visiting Michigan again next month and Kenny is going to complete his man mission to knock me up. I'm all for it, except, I'm scared. 
I'd be fine if I stayed in Michigan already. But no. I have to travel my ass back to Arizona, get organized, save money, and focus on the 2,000 mile voyage back home. All that can't happen if I'm preggers. Then again, I don't want to be a pregnant waitress either.
There's really no way to prepare for these types of things. You just have to do it. I really want a baby and if that baby wants to come into this world now, I can't stop him/her. 
This is reality!

1 comment:

Don't be a stranger. Leave me comments so I can feel important! :)