Saturday, March 12, 2011

I miss you, Blogger!

Look. I know its been awhile since I graced your electrical pages with textured adjectives. But it comes a time in a humans life when they have to move on to do human things like: thinking of reformatting a Blog, meeting the love of their life, studying for a State exam, and working a second job.

The times we shared together were great. I can't deny that. As a matter of fact, its something I will never forget. I will treasure it always. 

Blogger, you have to understand that I do still love you. I always will. And though I don't have as much time for you as I once did in the past, just know that I'll always be back for you. It may not be everyday. But, regardless of when, just trust that I'll be back for you.

Love,

Krissy ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be a stranger. Leave me comments so I can feel important! :)