Monday, July 11, 2011

Pat on the Back

Facebook has some characters. One of those characters just happens to be a friend of mine. His name is Tom. We went to elementary, middle, and high school together. We never really had any conversations until this year, thanks to Facebook. But we share some type of insomniac. So me, him, and Shannon (another person we both grew up with) usually stay up entertaining each other on the site.

A few months ago Tom put up as one of his statuses that he wanted to start a blog. I told him to go ahead. I supported his decision and that I would follow him. Well, he finally decided to start his blog today. I followed him as promised and a piece of advice I gave stuck with him.

He successfully cranked out his first blog post and suddenly hit a wall. I told him not to think about what to write. I also told him to let the stories come to him. I also gave him a quote that helps me out, it goes: "I only write when I'm inspired, and I make sure I'm inspired every morning at 9 AM." That single quote has carried me through three good years of writing.

Thanks to my encouragement and advice, Tom, finished his second blog post. Not only has he finished his second post, but he also mentioned yours truly for allowing the words to flow from his fingers tips to the screen.

I'm proud of you, Tom!

Keep 'em comin'.

To see Tom's blog click there -----> http://crazyawesomness.blogspot.com/

P.s This has nothing to do with Tom, but I've decided to buy a Batta fish and name him Lobster.

P.p.s I'm afraid of fish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be a stranger. Leave me comments so I can feel important! :)