Friday, July 8, 2011

Small Talk

"What's the last moive you seen?"

"I don't remember. I don't really watch movies that much."

Playfully hitting me in the arm Josh gave me a said face "Why?"

"Because I work too much. And plus, whenever I get home my cousins are usually in the middle of a movie and I won't allow them to start over. I just pick up where they are." And then it dawed on me "Oh! The last movie I saw was The Adjustment Bureau..I think."

"So, you don't go out to the movies with your boyfriend or anything?"

Shaking my head no I respond, "He lives back home."

"Where's back home?"

"Michigan."

"Ouch! That's almost like not being in a relationship at all."


If only he knew the half of it.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be a stranger. Leave me comments so I can feel important! :)