Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Super Mario Brothers 3

Truth be told, I've been playing one of my favorite childhood games for the past week.  I relived what I could remember of the 80s and the early 90s all in ten days. Good times. Good times. However, there's one thing that's been bothering me....Hold on. Give me onc sec while I speak to the brothers.


Mario and Luigi,

You two are loved by all around the world. You've both came a long ways from chasing Donky Kong at the Arcade, to having your own games distributed to millions of homes, merchandise, comercials, televison show, moives, spin offs, the whole shabang! But I must ask you two this, why is everything and their mama tryin' to kill y'all all the damn time? I mean, what the eff did y'all do to have so many effin' enemies?

I'm just sayin'.

This shit is ridiculous.

Love,

Krissy ♥

Xo


 
Exhibit A
 
 
      Exhibit B



Exhibit C

I rest my case.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be a stranger. Leave me comments so I can feel important! :)