Saturday, July 16, 2011

Super Mario Brother's 3, Meet the Year 2011


As I sit here listening to Beyonce's 4 album on my iTunes trying to figure out what to blog about, my eight year old cousin makes a b-line to the kitchen table where I am with my laptop seeking inspiration, and says, "Krissy, do not turn off the Nintendo. I made it to the castle on World Two (Desert World)."

Just a week ago he couldn't get past level one on World One (Grass World) with my assistance and here he is one level from World 3 (Water World).

He just made me proud.

I guess my rules of the game worked.

Rule #1: Don't die.
Rule #2: Don't run into danger.

20th century Mario, you just made lasting memories in a 21st century child.

Kudos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be a stranger. Leave me comments so I can feel important! :)