Sunday, February 6, 2011

BP Time (original post date February 1, 2009)

I'm feeling under the weather and lacking inspiration today. I hope you enjoy this blog from my Myspace era.

February 1, 2009

January is for the New Years. February is for Valentine’s Day, Black History Month, and Breast Cancer Awareness. March is for ST. Patrick’s Day. April is for Easter. May is for Labor Day. June is for the Graduates. July is for the Fourth of July. August is for Memorial Day. September is for…I don’t know what. October is for Halloween. November is for Thanksgiving. And December is for Christmas.

Now, if February is for Valentine’s Day, Black History Month, and Breast Cancer Awareness, and December is for Christmas, could somebody tell me why my we still have a fully decorated Christmas tree with open presents under it and Christmas decorations still up in our living room?!


...If this aint *BP Time, then I don't know what is...
Funny how somethings don't change. We just took down our tree a few weeks ago. This happends every year.


*BP Time (Black People Time): This is a stereotyping of African Americans as being frequently or constantly late.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be a stranger. Leave me comments so I can feel important! :)